Friday, February 18, 2011

Bloody Veena Malik Support Indian cricket team for World Cup - Watch Video


Veena, Indian players

Two speakers who serve rotating when Malik will show you the entire race.

"I've been a fan of cricket and irreducible to follow the game religiously. I was offered several projects, but it's cricket season. I take my passion for the game, so I decided to do the show. I hope that my knowledge of the game and its stakeholders will attract my fans both in India and Pakistan, "said Veena Malik, who is currently in India.
When asked which team he would support Malik said. "Of course I support the matches of the Pakistan team, but I also have sympathy for the Indian team," he added. Asked about the recent cricket debacle, which is wrapped in three Pakistani cricketers legally mess Malik says, "Salman Butt, Muhammad Amir and Muhammad Asif has disappointed cricket fans in Pakistan. I believe that if Asif has done something wrong, not only refused, he would be arrested. "
Tags: 2011, bigg, Bigg Boss spoof, Bigg Toss, Bigg Toss House, bloody, Bloody Veena Malik, Cricket, cup, for, house, in, India TV reality show, Indian, Malik, Participants, Rakhi Sawant, Rakhi Sawant Big Toss, Rakhi Sawant Came In a Bigg Toss House, reality, show, Supporting, Team, Toss, Veena, Veena Malik, Veena Malik Came In a Bigg Toss House, Veena Malik Supporting India, Veena Malik Supporting Indian Cricket Team, Video, Watch, world, World Cup, World Cup Reality Show 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment